[GARC Announce] Why *not* to use "Digest Mode"

Pete De Bonte pwduck at msn.com
Wed Feb 17 18:25:13 UTC 2010

Hi GoshenARC subscribers,

I used to subscribe to this list in "Digest" mode, which delivers messages in a group every day or two, but no more.  Last week I drove through the storm to the canceled meeting, and then received the digest (including the e-mail announcement that the meeting was canceled) the following day.  Not very helpful (yet my fault)!  I saw on the subscriber list that several of you are subscribed digest, so here's how to change that if you like:

log in, scroll down to the gray list of options, see the second one is Digest Mode, set it to Off, scroll to the bottom of the page and press "Submit my Changes"

Share & Enjoy,
-Pete