[GARC Announce] yahoo groups

William Lower WX9RUB wx9rub at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 00:21:13 UTC 2008

Hello fellow club members,
  I didnt have all this done by net time but there really were not many on the net but what I have to say is IN_ELKHARTCOUNTYSKYWARN_ATTENSION  is the group I hope youll join as this is how I will send out washing and warning and also by txt on cell phones and 145.430

  also I started a group simply put IN_PACKET my interest in packet and how its comming in other counties and as I see maany others in our state have the same interest i have 10 counties covered and only 82 to go, please if you know hams in other counties tell them about IN_PACKET

  counties covered
  elkhart, whitley, marshall, hendricks, greene, wabash, allen, starke,vanderburgh, wayne anyone can join thats interested in where packets going in Indiana

  thank you all for your support

WX9RUB- William Lower
  Early Warning Officer
  Elkhart County SkyWarn