[GARC Announce] Your message to Announce awaits moderator approval

William Lower wx9rub at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 22:42:31 UTC 2008

THIS IS WHY I CAN NOT USE ANNOUNCE at GOSHENARC.ORG I WONDER IF THE MODERATOR WOULD HAVE TO HOLD A TORNADO WARNING WE WOULD BE UP THE CREEK WITH OUT A PADDEL

announce-bounces at goshenarc.org wrote:
  Your mail to 'Announce' with the subject

Frost advisory

The reason it is being held:

Too many recipients to the message

notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel

http://goshenarc.org/mailman/confirm/announce_goshenarc.org/111b5a177b96b440dd8a6865a753ae4231ccd74c

WX9RUB- William Lower
  Early Warning Officer
  Elkhart County SkyWarn