[GARC Announce] SKYWARN AND PACKET

William Lower WX9RUB wx9rub at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 00:51:06 UTC 2008

This is just a reminder of the two groups that I started.

IN_Packet is doing really good there is interest in getting packet set up across our great State. we even have a member from Michigan and 1 from cook county Illinois. I have herd people are having trouble finding the links so here they are. Also the man that did the program on d-star has left a lot of files on what he told us he would give us but didn't have they are in files on the packet group I will download these files and send them out on this service at a later date not no longer the 24 hours....

Also severe weather is very very possible Saturday from 2pm till midnight

WX9RUB- William Lower
Early Warning Officer
Elkhart County SkyWarn